New beginnings


 Hi everyone

I have some great news! In a little bit more than a week I'm moving to my new job. If you are new here, I'm a teacher and I graduated last year. The first term of the school year is already over, so I'm starting in the second term.

I took this photo at my recent substituting job at a school close to home. I currently live with my parents in Somerset West and my new job is in Villiersdorp. It's a small town about a hour from my parents' house and about a hour from where my boyfriend studies. I'm moving into the hostile, where I will be doing some duties in exchange for my rent and food. That means no cooking, cleaning and lots of bonding with students inside and outside of school.

These last few weeks I've been buying all the things I need, preparing what I want to pack and making lists. I am very exciting and I really can't wait to have my own classroom and move out of my parents' house. 

Young adult moving from being a student to moving out and working. I'm very excited, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid. As I work hard for everything I have, I will be moving without having a car. This has kept me back so much while looking for a job, but it is also one of the first things I will be working towards. 

New job and new house, will mean a few things. More photos of new places, my own space, more instagram posts and more teacher stories. New beginning also means that I'll have to make adjustments in order to cope with all the new expectations. But I am ready, positive and very excited.
I will be keeping you all up to date on the move, before and after photos, decor posts, my new house and new job.

I hope you have a wonderful day
xoxo

Remember to follow me on Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams