Highly recommended creams and soaps for dry skin

Hi everyone

Today my skin is itchy which is also one of the symptoms. My skin is one of the things I struggle the most with, being tired is one thing I can go to bed, but if you don’t know what to do with your skins anymore what do you do?

When I was very younger soap use to burn me a bit, but it doesn’t anymore. I just prefer to use soap that makes my skin feel better without burning me and without unnecessary fragrances.

My skin is just very dry. It isn’t dry all over and still feels soft and so on but I can feel it’s dry. I’ve tried lots of different soaps and lotions over the years. I’ve tried everything from Ingram’s, Aqua Cream to Pure Cream. Cheap to expensive. I’ve come to the conclusion that what I use now might only work for me for a few months and then it won’t anymore, honestly no idea how that works but that seems to be the pattern. Generally, my skin is dry on my face, arms and mostly my legs.

The cream I’m using right now is Nivea Body Cream Rich Nourishing. I’ve also used the white one, but this one is for dry skin.







 What also works very nicely is Nivea In-shower Lotion. You put it on while your skin is still wet after taking a bath or shower. You can also put it on after shaving. It says you don’t need to put more regular lotion on afterwards but sometimes it feels like I still do. Not currently using it, feels like an added expense to me, but I would recommend it if you feel like trying something new for your dry skin. Should last for about a month if you use it once a day.






 These 3 soaps I really like and they are not expensive at all and all three of them smell so good. First is the classic Lux white soap, the white one feels better on my skin then the other more fragranced soaps. Recently tried the Dettol Sensitive soap, really like how it makes my skin feel and it doesn’t smell like Dettol, if you know what I mean. The soap I’m currently using is Spar Sensitive Beauty soap.  







I know pure glycerine helps to hydrate your skin, but it didn’t work for me. You can get pure glycerine at clicks with a bit of fragrance at pharmacies or even at some craft shops or markets.


Any recommendations will be very much appreciated, please share any advice and what works for you by commenting below and remember to follow my blog 😊  
                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams