May & June favourites

Hi everyone

Today I would like to share some of my favourite things of May and June. Some makeup, lotion and others ๐Ÿ˜Š I've wanted to do this for a while now. It's sometimes hard to find things here in South Africa that really works and fits into your budget.


Real Oskava slippers also proudly South African.

Blanket from Mr Price Home, this has been my best friend throughout this cold exam time, this blanket is big enough to fit on a double bed.


Softlips Vanilla flavour has an Spf 20. I always need lipice and I can honestly say that I actually use less Softlips during the day than the cheaper alternative of Labello as it lasts longer on your lips.


This is a brown eyeshadow in the shade: Mr mocca-bean. I use only this eyeshadow and mascara and it looks great.

This one is THE favourite. I've been struggling with acne these last few months and it seems to be clearing up. When I get spots I use this LA Girl green pro.conceal. Yes you read right, it's green. Green cancels out the red. I apply this to the specific spots, then tap on it gently with my fingers and then I apply my foundation. Skin still isn't smooth because of the spots, but at least it's not red and staring at you when you look in the mirror. It's about R60 and available at Discem. I've been using it for the last to 2 months when I've been having lots of spots and it's still about half full since you only use a little bit at a time.


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail polish in the shade Bamboo Shoot. It's a nude shade for me and lasts long and looks great.


Hoity Toity Lola perfume body spray.


Babtiste Dry Shampoo. I've only started using this because of the water restrictions that are currently in place. I use this when I'm too lazy to wash my hair but still want to look and feel fresh. You spray it onto different sections of your hair, massage it with your fingers and then brush your hair. This one is about R85 at Clicks, number 1 in the UK and I chose this one after reading reviews online. They are available in different fragrances and some even has a bit of tint in.

Nivea Cocoa Butter body lotion. As some of you know and some might also have the same struggle, I have dry and sensitive skin and this one seems to be working and also smells amazing. I've been using it every morning and night and my skin feels much better.


Music: Sia's This is acting album and Ed Sheeran's Divide album.
If you look at photos and music videos of Sia you might think she is strange, but her singing is amazing. She does the most interesting and unique things with her voice, writes her own music and well as lots of songs for other artists and this particular album is filled with positive and deep songs.
Ed Sheeran, no explanation needed just give it a listen.

YouTube channels:
Sacconejolys: Daily vlog about an Irish family living in London, daily vlog is posted at 19:00 SA time.
Anna Saccone: Anna is the mother of the Sacconejolys channel she has her own channel about makeup, her children, pregnancy, favourites, food, etc. Love her makeup tutorials as you can really do it as she does, so it's realistic, and she did a proper course in makeup as well so her advice is really really good.
Erika Saccone: Erika is Anna's sister, she only recently started her own channel and has just moved into her own flat for the first time. She is doing a proper apartment haul, makeup, hair and clothes.
Mayim Bailik: Also known as the actress of The Big Bang Theory's Amy. She talks about different topics and it's very insightful and really makes you think.
Remember to click on the bell button after you have subscribed to these channels so that you'll get a notification when a new video was uploaded.

I hope you liked these few things. Please comment below if there is anything that you would recommend for me to try and remember to subscribe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams