After exams



Hi everyone

It's been months since I last posted, things have been hectic. I'm a final year at Stellenbosch University and graduating next week. Although I haven't posted in a while, I've been thinking about ideas about what to post.

My blog now has a Facebook page called Congenital Hypothyroidism. Follow my blog on Instagram too: con_hypothyroidism

My exams have been over for weeks, but I'm still recovering. I know this sounds lame, but I'm usually very tired afterwards. It's been lovely, sleeping an average of 9 hours a night, staying in bed watching series and just relaxing. No makeup, rarely leaving the house and wearing my pj pants.

This is usually how my holidays start, first I hibernate and then I start doing things I never get time to do. So far it's been mostly lots of sleep, pj pants, nail polish, series, movies, starting to blog again and making my graduation dress. I've been sleeping so much and I promise you I'm still tired, but you know what I can't stay in bed every single day and do nothing. What would be the fun and the purpose of that? Just because I feel tired doesn't necessarily mean that I don't have the energy or the will to do things.

I can't wait to share my ideas and experiences with you in the posts to follow.

Hope you have a great evening

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation