2017 Favourites



Hi everyone

These are my 2017 favourites:

Handmade leather shoes from Redemption in Wellington South Africa.
My prescription glasses from Torga Optical that I got this year. I got a really good price on them and I love them.

Oskava Slippers I got for my birthday from my family. These are proudly South African, super warm and super comfortable. I live in these in winter time.

KeenMind is something I drink to help me concentrate and helps me absorb information much easier. R259.95 for 60 capsules and I drink 2 every day after breakfast.
Softlips in vanilla for my dry lips, this and my phone is always with me even when I'm at home. It costs about R32.95.

My Brew cappuccino that can only be found at Stellenbosch University for R17. I have at least one every day I am on campus. My Brew roast their own coffee beans and make their own blend. The cappuccino is the best temperature when received and ready to drink. 

Big soft blanket from Mr Price Home that is big enough to cover my double bed, in pink of course


From the left...Essence liquid ink eyeliner (about R46.95), it is a regular brush and black, easy to apply. The brushes are also from Essence, eyeshadow brush and eyebrow brush. At about R35 each. They are pretty, soft and nice to work with. Easy to clean as well, they need some cleaning now.
Two nail polishes and colours that stood out this year are these too. It's hard to find something that lasts on your hands and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. On the left is Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in the shade Bamboo Shoot (about R65 each for 11.8ml). On the right is Sinful Colours' Sinful Shine in the shade Tan Lines ( about R34.95 for 15ml). I use both of these without a base coat or top coat and it lasts for at least 4 days on my hands.

From left to right
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer which costs about R70.
Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation in the shade Ivory costs about R160.
Lottie London Beauty Sponge costs about R130.
Yardley Translucent Base powder costs about R140.
Essence Get big lashes  Mascara curl costs about R46.95.
Essence Volume Stylist Mascara costs about R65.

Left: Garnier roll on costs about R18.95
Middle: Lentheric Lola by Hoity Toity costs about R22.95.
Right: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water costs about R69.95.
Left: Neutrogena pore & shine daily scrub costs about R87.56.
Middle: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser Water Gel costs about R97.75.
Right: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel costs about R99.95.
Left: Sanex dermo pro hydrate shower & bath gel for very dry skin costs about R66.95.
Right: Eucerin Original Extra Thick Crème costs about R169.95. Check out my 24 December 2017 blog post for a full review.

Cala Bamboo Paddle Brush costs about R59.95.
Loreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner costs about R62.95.

Have a great day everyone, feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions.
@con_hypothyroidism on Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams