Hungry, but don't feel like eating?

Hi everyone

These last few days I have been feeling strange. I am hungry, but when I have the food on hand I just can't get myself myself to eat. I don't physically want to eat.

I'm honestly not stressed or depressed in any way. Nothing has happened or is going to happen that can make me feel like this. I'm not feeling emotional either. The day I was at the endocrinologist I was also feeling like this, I told him about this but he showed no concern. I'm sorry but how annoying is that?

This feeling usually lasts a few days and then I'm back to normal. I've felt like this for about a week in the past. I have no idea what causes this. I asked my followers on Instagram about this and a few was people was feeling the same way on that same day. What bothers me even more is that these last few weeks I've ben losing weight without eating different or exercising. I'm feeling concerned for myself.

I'm dealing by making myself eat the 3 meals every day and when I have food to eat as much as I can. The photo is yesterday's lunch, I only managed to eat have of the sandwich and some chips. If I don't eat I'll have even less energy and feel even more tired. Both of which isn't good at all. I'm just hoping to feel back to normal soon. Any suggestions, comment below or through Instagram. Someone suggested potatoes, because they contain everything you need.

Take good care of yourself everyone.

Have a great day
xoxo

PS My new medication makes me feel great from the start 😉

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams