Products I've been loving


Hi everyone

Today I would like to share with you the products that I've been loving, repurchasing and using every day.

Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge: This is the best thing ever! I use it damp to but on my foundation, concealer and powder. I wash it every weekend with a Dove soap, after that it looks brand new.

Yardley Absolute Translucent Loose Powder suitable for all skin tones: I use this to set my concealer under eyes using my damp beauty sponge and to set the rest of my face with my damp beauty blender or a big fluffy brush.

Palladio Baked Bronzer in Atlantic Tan: This is my very first bronzer but it looks really natural and goes well with my skin tone.

LA Girl Pro Conceal in the shade green: I use this underneath all my makeup and after moisturiser  if I have a bad breakout, I use my fingers to push it into my skin.

Catrice Liquid Camouflage in the shade Porcellain: This is a high coverage concealer that covers those dark under-eye circles and spots. It doesn't feel cakey on the skin and is waterproof.

Catrice Glam & Smokey eyeshadow palette: I've been enjoying the shimmers, but I'm finding the matt shades hard to blend.

Palladio Brow Powder in the shade brown: The perfect shade for my brows and easy to work with.

Essence Lash Princess false lash effect: The name is the perfect description! It lengthens and gives volume and makes the lashes look like fake lashes with only 2 coats.

Essence Super Last eyeliner in Matt Black: I love this! First eyeliner that I've found that I manage to create a wing with.

Eucerin Original Extra Thick Creme: From all the products I've ever tried this is the only one that my skin is happy with, it just takes a long time to be absorbed into the skin. I use this twice a day.

Bioderme Photoderm Max spf 50+: I use this every day on top of my moisturiser and before my makeup. It protects my skin and also makes my makeup go on and last longer and look better.

Garnier Mineral Invisible Anti-perspirant roll-on: I haven't feel sweaty since I started using this, I use to feel sweaty in the supper and winter but no more.

Revlon Pink Happiness: Love this smell and it lasts all day.

Hope you found some new things to try or love some of these too.

Have a great day
xoxo

Follow me on:
 Instagram: @con_hypothyroidism 
Facebook: Congenital Hypothyroidism

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams