Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation


Hi everyone

It's time for an update, it's been three months since I've changed to taking Eltroxin New Formulation. It is Levothyroxine with different ingredients to bind the Levothyroxine into a pill. My main reason for changing was that I struggle with really itchy skin especially on my legs and as far as I can remember I never itched that bad when I was on Eltroxin.

I take my medication first thing in the morning with water and I wait at least half a hour before eating and/or drinking coffee.

What I've noticed so far is:
The tiredness from before is much better. When I went to the doctor three months ago I was exhausted from doing nothing all day. I would be in bed for most of the day for days on end. That is gone, I get up every day and I get enough sleep even though I'm a full time student. There are still days and especially after a long week that I am exhausted, so I try to sleep till I wake up at least once a week.

I'm unsure if the skin on my legs are better. I've continued using the Eucerin body creme that I've mentioned in a previous blog. I do not itching at all during the day, which is a big plus. The only downside is that the creme takes about a hour to hour and a half to completely go into my skin. It is a bit more expensive, but it really works. I get it on sale some times. 

My nails definitely aren't as brittle and flaky as before. I can grow them very long without painting them. I haven't noticed more or less hair fallout than before, it's never really been a problem for me.

If you have any question please comment below or send me a message on Instagram and Facebook. Please follow me on both of these social media platforms.

Hope you have a great day
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

After exams