Last time on campus for a while



Hi everyone

I took these photos on Monday, it will be my last day on campus for a while. We just finished with our exams and I think it went well, still waiting for marks. I am currently busy with my postgrad in education, so this exam was the post relaxed of all my exams so far. I wrote exams and my other had 6 assignments to do, one of which was an IsiXhosa oral. I put myself into a routine waking up at 7:30 every day and 5:30 on the days I wrote. I also had minimum stress as I've worked hard, given my best and I only have year modules.

It is the end of the semester now and I have a month long holiday till I start with my practical at a school for three months. We went for a school visit on Tuesday and the school is great! I felt welcome immediately. It is exciting and scary at the same time, I am in that period in my life where student life is ending very fast and I am approaching adult life. I have lots of adulting to do this holiday. Jobs to apply and forms to fill in. Being an adult is hard!

I have to admit that I am scared but also excited to see how I cope with a full time job and this three month practical will show me how and if I can. Being a teacher is tiring and busy, but I can also keep managing my time and work effectively. I will talk more about time management in a future blog post.

The weather here has been very strange, it is nice and cozy indoors on campus and the wind is cold outside. I had to layer up for this strange weather.

Have lovely day
xoxo

Follow me on Instagram & Facebook

Clothes:
Purple velvet top: The Fix R119.95
Purple choker: The Fix R20
Jacket: @nevernewstore It a a thrift storein Cape Town and I found this grey Jacket for R150
Glasses: Torga in the style Bella
Maxi skirt I made myself
Shoes: Chuck All Stars 

Makeup:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in the shade Ivory
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer in the shade Porcellain
Yardley Absolute Translucent Loos Powder
Palladio Baked Bronzer in Atlantic Tan
Palladio brow powder in the shade brown
Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow powder in Comfort Zone, I used the colours on the right with the help of the guide at the back
Essence Lash Princess Mascara in false lash effect 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams