Best pajamas for itchy skin

Hi everyone

I have some great news, I found the best pajamas for my itchy and full of nonsense skin. The secret is silk.

I realised that I use all these products for my skin and it works, but what works against it is my pj pants. My cotton pants don't stay soft for long and I spend all my time at home in my pjs. So I thought, silk. 

I Googled the benefits of silk pajamas, and according to Enjoy Silk the benefits are as follows:
  • Hypoallergetic
  • Good for the skin
  • Safety and Natural
  • Smooth
  • Lightweight
  • Dry
  • One garment for all seasons
  • Only silk is silk
My experience so far has been nothing but positive. It is spring here in South Africa and most days are still cold, I don't feel cold or hot in my silk pj pants. It is really soft, feels like you are wearing nothing at all. It feels very nice on your body and lovely to touch. When you wash it it dries very fast.

Silk pjs are a bit pricy, but I asked someone to make the pants for me. I paid the price of one store bought pare of pants for 2 custom made pants. I chose the fabric as well, just make sure to ask for silk that can be used for pajamas.

It really is one of the best investments I've made in a while. I can wear them summer and winter. I don't itch and it feels like I'm not wearing anything. 

If you have the same problem, give silk pjs a try.

Have a lovely day
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams