My hair care routine


Hi everyone

Today I would like to share my hair care routine with you. I always get complements for my hair and I have found what works for me. I opted for some selfies without any makeup and comfy clothes.

I have very long hair that goes to about the middle of my butt. My hair gets greasy and gets darker because of it, therefore I wash my hair every day. Yes, you read that correctly. Every day. My hair is also very thin and very straight, so drying my hair is very fast and effortless.


I absolutely love my hair. You can see some blond pieces in my hair, that is the sun. I have never coloured my hair. My hair is darker in the winter compared to the summer. 

I wash my hair with LÓreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and I use the conditioner for the tips of my hair, I stay far away from my scalp. I wash my hair using a hand shower, because it's quick and easy and none of the product and soapy water gets onto my body. It is much better this way with my itchy and full of nonsense skin. I dry my hair using a normal hair dryer, no fancy brand. It's not too hot and I never completely dry my hair. I wrap a towel around my hair and keep it there while I brush my teeth and wash my face. I brush my hair with my Cala paddle brush and then dry it. In summer I dry my hair until it's not dripping out water, I would say about 50% dry. I sleep with my hair loose or in a plait. In winter, I would dry my hair till about 75%. Since my hair is thin, it air drys completely in about 30 minutes. I only sleep with my hair in a bun when I'll wash it the next morning. I don't use a brush or comb while drying my hair, I just throw my head upside down and dry it like that.

I haven't cut my hair in about 18 months and I barely have any split ends. 

I hope you found this interesting and informative. Please let me know what products you use and what works for you.

Have a wonderful day
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Third month on Eltroxin New Formulation

After exams